Saturday, June 22, 2013

what to do #8


This festival is something I really hope I'll be able to visit! It takes place during the first week of August, which will both finals week and my final week in Korea. Undoubtedly I'll be very busy studying and packing.

However, if I can manage to squeeze out a little extra time to go to this festival, there are about a million awesome things to do! The Busan Sea Festival is a huge collaboration of 30 other smaller festivals, such as the Busan International Rock Festival, the Busan International Beach Dance Festival, and of course many, many more. You can pick and choose which events you want to see, and there are a lot of free lessons in things like scuba diving and ocean rafting that are offered to visitors, as well as various tournaments held on the beach that you can watch. An additional bonus is that one of my good friends lives in Busan! It would so much fun to be able to walk around such an incredible event with her.

Of course, if I don't make it to the festival this summer, I'll just have that much more motivation to return again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment