Friday, June 21, 2013

what to do #5


This is one of the "wilder" (I guess) things on my to-do list, and as it requires a pretty considerable amount of physical exertion and dedication to the cause, I won't be too surprised if I don't get around to this one this time around. If not this year, though, someday I will absolutely do it!!

My desire to spend an entire night hiking up a mountain and completely befuddling my sleep schedule was inspired by those who have done it before me: it seems that in every single blog I read about someone living in Japan or Korea, the blogger has made this trek up Mt. Fuji or Mt. Seorak, respectively. One of my blogger idols even made a really nice video about her climb. Doesn't it look amazing???? Just from watching the clip, that sunrise took my breath away. I can't even imagine how incredible it must be in person! I don't know about you guys, but I am all for doing what it takes to see unforgettable sights that most of the people I know will not get to experience.

Since Mt. Seorak is only the third tallest mountain in South Korea, maybe I should also look forward to climbing the second and first tallest mountains as well...? Well, let's tackle Seoraksan first!

No comments:

Post a Comment